Field maintenance and repair service, Video technical support, Online support
Garment Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Retail, Construction works
After Warranty Service:
Online support, Spare parts
Local Service Location:
Loader Operating Weight:
Natural Rubber/Synthetic Rubber
Rubber Lug/Kevlar/Nylon cord/Steel Wire
1200 Piece/Pieces per Year
Packaging & Delivery
Polyester Bags Packing; Steel Pallet Packing; Wrapped In Circle or Upon Customers' Requirement
Our advantages: (1) 11 years of professional rubber track manufacturing. (2) Unique rubber formula & Top technology to ensure a better quality. (3) Direct factory supply and after sale services. (4) OEM supported. (5) 7x24 hours service.
- Vehicle Model: ASV SR70 | TEREX PT70 - Tread Pattern: BA - Inside aramid Diameter: 1.25mm - Inside Steel Wire Diameter: 2.3mm - Height of Steel Wire: 10mm - Deep Treadbars for Superior Performance & Traction in Snow, Sand, Mud and Soft Terrains - 100% Installation and Fit for Original ASV Loader Vehicle
1. Our warranty time is 12 months or 1000 working hours. 2. If the rubber damage(s) is(are ) caused by incorrect using, we will not compensate our customers' losses. On the other occasions, we are following the rules below:
(1). If using time≤ 8 months, we will compensate all the losses when the quality problem happens;
(2). If 8 months< using time≤ 10 months, we will compensate 50% of the losses when the quality problem happens;
(3). If 10months< using time ≤ 12 months, we will compensate 25% of the losses when the quality problem happens.
Packing & Delivery
1. Package is strong enough to withstand rough handling. 2. It's suitable for long distance land and sea transportation.
1. What are the basic materials do you use? Natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
2. What type of product do you offer? Special Rubber Track, Agricultural Machinery Rubber Track, Constructional Machinery Rubber Track and Rubber Pad.
3. What's your lead time? 3-15 days.
4. What payment terms are acceptable? T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, O/A, etc.
5. What kind of package do you use? Polybags, steel pallet or as you required.